Tree of Life Foundation
Health Literacy Project
2/15/2020, SATURDAY, 7PM
Tureeda Mikell book release
SYNCHRONICITY: The Oracle of Sun Medicine
published by Nomadic Press at
East Side Arts Alliance
2277 International Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94601
2/18/2020, Tuesday, 8PM
Berkeley, CA 94701
2/22/2020, Saturday, 3-5PM
La Palabra Musical
Cesar Chavez Library
3301 East 12th Street @ 33 Ave
Oakland, cA 94601
Soul of a Nation
Fire Thieves Poetry Reading
San Francisco, CA
March cancelled untill further notice
Lower Bottoms Theater
Eth -No -Tec
BAY AREA GENERATIONS
Joyce Gordon Gallery
406 14th St. Oakland
Owner, Ashay by The Bay
Largest supplier of online Black Children’s Books In the U.S.
No donation is too great or too small
____ $25.00 Seed Sower
____ $75.00 Helping Hand
____$125.00 Life Changer or more
Your tax deductible donation to TREE OF LIFE provides;
- Literacy Development and Cognition
- Developing the Writing process.
- Health and what you should know about Body Talk
- Eating Well on a Small Budget.
- Listening Clinics
- Emotional Therapy via poetry and storytelling.
- Intergenerational Speak; Broadening Our Community Base.
- Feeding families throughout Alameda County and Beyond
- Workshops, classes, and performances in under served areas
- Healing Clinics
Thank You for being powerful in the world!